OUR RANGE OF SERVICES FROM A TO Z
Which activities are performed by us? In the bathroom we do just about anything: from full renovation, to modification or adjustment; from demolition, plumbing, heating, electricity, tailored woodwork to Gyproc, tiling and painting.But we can also perform minor installations for you, such as replacing a bath by a walk-in shower or a classic toilet by a hanging toilet, or installing taps and piping…
We will carefully listen to your wishes and visit you to discuss the possibilities and to measure, to subsequently work out a tailor-made solution that fully meets your demands. We support you regarding both technical and aesthetic possibilities.We will take on any challenge when it comes to realizing your wishes. In case of turnkey projects, we will produce a 3-D design, to enable you to see the result in advance. We always work with specialised and reliable partners and make use of professional equipment.
Our holistic approach guarantees a smooth process without any hassle, before and after the activities.
ONE POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE ENTIRE RENOVATION OF YOUR BATHROOM
Renovating a bathroom is by no means a simple task and it takes different phases; demolition works, (re)installing pipework, providing (floor) heating and ventilation, carrying out plastering, installing sockets and lighting and a bath, shower and/or toilet and applying tailored woodwork…
Contacting people from different trades and making appointments requires additional work and time. Also synchronising the different schedules isn’t always easy.
We offer one single point of contact for the entire renovation of your bathroom. This will save time and ensure smooth finishing without unpleasant surprises.
The first step towards the bathroom of your dreams? Contact us via 02 381 14 14 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to take the time to discuss your ideas and to submit a written offer to you.
MANU DEMESMAEKER & CO. HAS BEEN THE BEST REFENCE FOR BATHROOM RENOVATIONS IN THE REGION FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS
Why should you choose us ?
• Many years of experience and excellent service
• Professional advice
• 1 point of contact
• We will provide you with a total quote for the full demolition and reconstruction of your bathroom
• Proper price agreements
• We guarantee the best quality, due to our collaboration with specialised and reliable partners and the use of professional equipment
• A clear 10 year warranty and excellent after-sales service
Are you bored with your old bathroom and are you ready for the bathroom of your dreams?
We will assist you throughout the renovation process, from 3D-design to a dream-bathroom, finished right down to the very last detail.
1) Your wishes?
First we will listen to you. What type of bathroom are you thinking of?
We will come and visit you to measure everything and see about the possibilities.
Based on your wishes, we will advise you about possible materials, construction of the bathroom, energy consumption, techniques, etc…
3) Bathroom design
We will process your wishes into a 3-D design. We will discuss the design and adjust it until it is perfect.
4) Planning of the renovation
We will draw up an accurate schedule for the work activities, in consultation with you. This allows you to prepare for the works to be performed in your home.
5) Demolition and renovation works
Clear and proper agreements. In order to reduce the nuisance to a minimum, we will work in accordance with the pre-agreed timing.
6) Enjoying your new bathroom
After the works, we will tidy everything to the last detail. Your new bathroom is now ready for use. It is time for that relaxing bath or shower.
CHECKLIST: HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR RENOVATION PROJECT
A good preparation makes all the difference. Renovation of a bathroom starts with aligning your wishes.
• Think carefully about what you want in your new bathroom. A bath or walk-in shower, both bath and shower and the number of wash-basins…
• Take account of the number of people in your household and their needs
• How much space is available? Do you wish to extend your bathroom and are you able to do this?
• Which materials do you prefer? Which colours?
• How does one take account of the bathroom’s maintenance friendliness
• Think about the number of lights and sockets you want to have and where they should be positioned
• Which heating method do you want for your bathroom?
• Collect photos of bathrooms that you find appealing